TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 Smart WiFi Router (Archer AX50) – 802.11ax Router, Gigabit Router, Dual Band, OFDMA, MU-MIMO
claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Use of the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and a number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume, and density of traffic, and client location.HT160 requires a client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth on Wi-Fi.802.11ax 2×2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2×2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Up to 75% lower latency” is based on simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. The average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA. Saving clients’ battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors. Use of OFDMA requires clients to also support OFDMA.*Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare™ is included with purchase on select TP-Link models at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and cannot be transferred. TP-Link reserves the right to modify the service and feature at any time.
- JD Power Award- Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Wi-Fi 6 Router: Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11ax) technology achieves up to 3x faster speeds, 4x capacity, and 75% lower latency compared to the previous generation of Wi-Fi 5 while the power of Intel’s dual-core CPU ensures your experience is smooth and Buffer-Free
- Next-gen 3 Gaps speeds: 4-Stream Dual Band router reaches incredible speeds up to 3 Gaps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz band) for faster streaming and gaming like you have never experienced before.
- Connect more devices than ever before: simultaneously communicate more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology
- Minimize lag For all devices and applications: experience ultra-smooth entertainment whether you are streaming 4K videos, gaming online, or even video chatting with up to 75% reduced lag.
- Increased battery life for devices: target wake time technology reduces your device’s power consumption to extend its battery life.
- Advanced security: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring next-level antivirus, robust parental controls, and QoS.
- Works with all internet service providers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
1 review for TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 Smart WiFi Router (Archer AX50) – 802.11ax Router, Gigabit Router, Dual Band, OFDMA, MU-MIMO
There are no reviews yet.