Medical Billing And Coding
Let Us Take Care Of Your Medical Billing.So That You Can Focus On Your Patients Completely.
Reducing Your Aging
We improve the financial life of our provider, giving them the freedom to focus on patient care.
Excellent Revenue Management
We find your lost revenue and with our low cost AR package your practice will finally bet ahead of the game.
The Best Medical Billing Services For every Practice
Physicians works really hard and concentrate on giving best possible care to patients. All this hard work only pays if their medical billing team (in house or outsourced) is also working efficiently and coherently.Usually providers have a very busy schedule and don’t have time to dig deep into the billing portion of their practice and get the insights. But if you don’t keep a close watch on your billing practices, you will eventually have to face
Innovative Practice Management Solution(IPMS) Service is an end-to-end revenue cycle management solution geared towards every specialty, with exclusive trained team in medical billing business, and practice management services. Our goal is to achieve the highest billing revenue in order to reduce aging of patients claims and make the provider billing process more smother. Our proficient staff handle your entire billing operations, from claim creation, quick submission, aggressive follow up, denial management, appeals, payment posting, reporting as well as consistently guiding practice staff to get you paid 6% more and 35% faster. With our advanced medical billing experience of our team is equipped with advanced technology and operational excellence to take your billing operations forward, whether you are a multi-specialty group or a solo practice.
Following are the main characteristics of IPMS
- Fee Schedule Review and Analysis
- Eligibility and Benefit Verification
- Assistance with Provider Enrollment
- Electronic and Paper Claims Submission
- Account Receivables Management
- Secondary Insurance Billing
- Incoming Patient Calls
- Old Account Receivables Recovery
- Authorization Request and Tracking
- Charge Entry – All Specialties
- Posting of insurance and Patient payments
- Extensive Insurance Follow up
- Patient statement processing and Mailing
- Management Reports
We eliminate revenue leakages by streamlining your entire workflow; from eligibility, to check in, co pay collection and the entire back office – helping you optimize revenue collection. We guarantee
- 5% – 10% increase in collections in the first few months
- 96% of claims will be getting paid on first submission
- Significant reductions in A/R days and denials
- Timely patient statement dispatch
- Visibility and transparency of every dollar you earn
- Zero ICD-10 disruption
Feel free to discuss us for more faculties and credentials and we assure you that we will give you the best practice management services hence we appreciate you if you already working on your software, so we would like to work on your software so that your data could be more safer and free of errors.
Our unique ability of being technology agnostic enables us to provide medical transcription and/or editing services on other dictation/transcription platforms.IPMS provides its clients the convenience of working with a single vendor that captures both technology and service in our service offerings. Our offerings include state-of-the-art dictation and transcription platforms, back-end speech recognition technology, and industry-leading, secure and HIPAA-compliant routing and document distributions. IPMS technology gives you unprecedented transparency into our billing practices. Unlike any other platform, you will have access to real-time, on-demand billing reports. IPMS web-based medical transcription technology can seamlessly interface with your current IT infrastructure.
Physicians who like mobility will have the convenience of using our iPhone or Android app to complete their dictations from any handheld device. This allows your healthcare providers the ability to review and complete their charts faster, thus accelerating your revenue cycle.IPMS has very efficient quality assurance, management, and monitoring systems in place, which we continuously strive to improve every day. IPMS has introduced a new Operations Model designed with each of our clients in mind, allowing direct access to your very own team without going through multiple layers of management review.
Our experienced and well-trained coders are proficient in providing the following medical coding services:
ICD-9-CM, CPT-4, HCPCS coding, ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-AM coding
Chart Audits and Code Reviews
Offshore coding audits
Payer specific coding requirements
Every step in the process of medical services & coding is accomplished with perfection. It is to ensure that an accurate and error free claim is submitted to the insurance carriers.
Precision and accuracy in medical coding methodology produces consistency and eliminates the risk of errors. IPMS clients who outsource medical coding services also receive regular feedback on any coding guideline changes and coding-related denial analysis.
Unlike some medical services & coding companies that rely on external training, IPMS continuously imparts professional training in medical services & coding. To ensure that they remain well informed and updated with the latest developments.
Authorization & Benefits Tracking
- Do you have claims deny because you do not have a valid referral or treatment plan on file?
- IPMS medical authorization & benefits tracking service will track the number of visits allowed under a treatment plan OR the end date of a referral to ensure you do not treat patients beyond the limit of visits or the end date of a referral.
- On a weekly basis IPMS will email you two reports showing you referrals and authorizations about to expire.
- Does your office ever have the need to know how much a payer is paid for a patient during a benefit year?
- For example, for physical therapists, Medicare has a therapy cap each year (for example, in 2015 the cap is $1940.00).
- For chiropractors, a patient may have, for example, only $1000 of benefits for a benefit year.
- It is important to know when a patient is close to their benefit maximum so that you can notify the patient, that he/she will be responsible for the charges after the benefit max is reached.
- With that in mind, IPMS offers a Patient Benefits Detail Reports which will show you per patient.
- Amount of benefits the patient has for the year
- Detailed itemization of what has been paid for the year
- The remaining benefit amount available.